2015 Reading Challenge : CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!


Currently doing this challenge. Its a looooong list but I tried my best! :D



So far I had accomplished these:

A book that became a movie
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

A classic romance
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

A book by female author
- P/S I Love You  by Cecilia Ahern

A mystery or thriller
- Magic by RAM

A book with one word title
- Santet by Saat Omar

A book of short stories
- Love In Penang (various writers)

A trilogy
- 50 Shades trilogy by E.L. James

A book that made you cry 
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

A book by an author you've never read before
- Spirits Abroad by Zen Cho

A book you own but have never read 
- Thanks For the Memories

A book based on or turned into a TV show
- The Wedding Breaker by Evelyn Rose

A book you started but never finished
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Yeaah I read quite a lot this month especially after my final exam end that 16th January :P

1 comment: